CALL FOR PAPER AND POSTERS:
This seminar is planned to provide a forum for discussion on the topics (but not limited to) as listed below:
For Poster Presentation:
- Food safety and security.
- Processing & storage of meat, poultry & seafood products.
- Novel non-thermal processing technologies.
- Preservation and processing of fruits and vegetables.
- Food nutrition and well-being.
- Value addition in food and beverage.
- Functional foods/nutraceuticals for future market.
- Food supply chain management.
- Food structure, micro-structure and nanostructure.
- Bio-processing technology and Biochemical Engineering.
- Advanced Food Engineering.
- Advanced Food Biotechnology.
- Advanced separation and extraction techniques for Food & Chemical industries.
- New area of research in food process design.
- New product design and development.
- Food metabolomics.
- Instrumentation and Process Control.
- Big Data in Food Safety.
- Food Informatics.
- Nanotechnology in Food Science.
For Industry Sponsored Oral Presentation:
Guidelines for poster and paper presentations
- Both invited and contributed papers will be considered.
- A generalized presentation should be avoided.
- A declaration by the author(s) should be made separately that the paper(s) has not been sent elsewhere for presentation.
- All selected papers will be invited for Oral/Poster presentation.
- The decision of the Editorial Committee will be final.
Maximum three student author (s) will be allowed to give the final presentation & registration by each presenting author (s) is mandatory. Size of each poster should be 1 meter x 1 meter.
The submissions should be according to a fixed format which can be downloaded from the following links. The paper will not be considered if it is not as per this format.
Abstract submission opening: 05.09.2018
Abstract submission deadline: 30.09.2018
Intimation about accepted abstract: 30.09.2018
Registration opening: 05.09.2018
Registration closing: 03.10.2018
Full paper submission deadline: 30.09.2018
Date of Workshop: 05.10.2018
Date of Seminar: 11.10.2018
Abstract Submission Mail Id: